STABILA levels are unparalleled with regard to their accuracy and dependability. The secret – the vials made of block acrylic glass are firmly epoxy-locked in the frame. A perfect system. The vial is firmly cast in the high strength aluminum frame with non-shrink epoxy. No re-adjustment, no realignment, no tensioning against springs made of steel or fatigued plastic, no welding or clamping stresses. Just as accurate after 10 years as on the first day.
96″ STABILA LEVEL MODEL 196
• Type 196. Stabila’s number 1 selling frame design.
• Certified Level Accuracy .029 degrees – 1/32in over 72 inches – 0.5mm per meter right-side up or upside down. Every level is electronically adjusted, then accuracy inspected and certified.
• Vials read the same in all positions.
• Bright easy to read vials will not leak, break, fog or require re-calibration.
• Level accuracy guaranteed for life.
• Sizes 16in to 72in have machined top and bottom measuring surfaces.
• Sizes 16in to 48in have an open (300 degree) center vial. 59in to 96in have a double bridged center vial.
• Rib-reinforced frame for high strength and light weight. Frame will not warp or twist.
• Rubberized hand grips for comfort and grip.
• Shock-absorbing removable endcaps: Prevent slipping on walls and marking walls. Endcaps can be removed to carry pencil lines tight into corners.
• Large metal hang hole to store the level up and off of the work surface.
• Electrostatic enamel finish: baked on tough, cleans up with water and brush.
Call us toll free now 1-800-570-2211.