For a wide range of tasks in drywall construction – for layout work, when positioning partition walls and suspending ceilings. Transfer heights quickly and easily in electrical installation work – align plug sockets, switches and cable ducts horizontally and vertically with one another. For installation work in industrial construction – measure planes and determine alignments for routing lines and pipes. In industrial assembly applications – measure and align shelving systems in logistics areas.
STABILA LAR-160G GREEN LASER SET W/TRIPOD & GRADE ROD
• Fully automatic, motor-driven rotation laser – high levelling accuracy of ± 0.1 mm/m, fast self-levelling function within 20 seconds.
• STABILA GREENBEAM technology for improved visibility of the rotating laser beam – green laser beams are four times more visible to the human eye than red beams.
• Four laser functions for versatile use – horizontal and vertical rotation, plumb-line function and right angle (90°) in vertical operation.
• Protection class IP 65 – dustproof and waterproof.
• Shock-absorbent STABILA soft grip casing provides protection against impacts – the stable housing cover also protects the laser optics.
• Easy to use via three control buttons – on/off, tilt mode, manual mode.
• Battery drawer – easy replacement, even directly on the tripod.
• Large working area with REC 160 R/G set receiver – up to 600 m in diameter.
• Two 5/8″ threads integrated in the housing.
• Target plate with magnetic holder and cross-hair.
• Stable carrying case.
• Weatherproof – waterproof and dustproof in accordance with protection class IP 65.