Makita engineered the 7-1/4-Inch circular saw (model hs7600) with pro framers in mind, combining power and performance with ease-of-use features, superior balance, less weight, and job site durability. The hs7600 is a more compact saw that is ideal for a range of framing and cutting applications. The hs7600 has a powerful 10.5 Amp motor and weighs only 8.6 Lbs. For a high power-to-weight ratio. It has a heavy gauge aluminum wraparound base engineered for improved durability and straighter cuts. The large cutting capacity (2-1/2-Inch at 90degree, 1-5/84-Inch at 45degree) with a maximum bevel capacity of 0degree-45degree is ideal for most common angles. Ease of use features include easy-to-read markings on the depth and bevel scales, on-board blade wrench, and a flat motor housing design for stability when changing the blade. The lower guard design improves performance when making bevel and narrow cuts. The hr7600 includes a Makita 7-1/4-Inch 24t framing blade delivers faster, cleaner cuts. The carbide tips are specifically set to withstand the harshest conditions such as plowing through nail-embedded wood. The hr7600 is engineered for framing walls, siding, roofs and floors using a range of dimensional lumber and engineered lumber including OSB, LVL, PSL, plywood, and more. It is ideal for framers, builders, masons, carpenters, and general contractors seeking a best-in-class 7-1/4-Inch circular saw with less weight and superior balance.
MAKITA 7-1/4″ CIRCULAR SAW
• Powerful 10.5 Amp motor deliver 5,200 rpm for performance and job site durability
• Large cutting capacity (2-1/2-Inch at 90degree, 1-5/8-Inch at 45degree)
• Well-Balanced and lightweight (8.6 Lbs.) For superior handling and performance
• Lower guard design improves performance when making bevel and narrow cuts
• Heavy gauge aluminum wraparound base engineered for improved durability and straighter cuts
Chat with us now or call toll free 1-800-570-2211.