For straighter, more accurate cutting in vertical and overhead applications, Makita has a solution with the 18v LXT lithium-ion cordless cut-out saw (model dst180z, tool only). It’S designed to cut openings in installed board, including drywall and plywood, and will cut up to 984-feet of ½” drywall on a single charge using a 4.0ah Battery (sold separately). To help prevent damage to objects behind the board being cut, it has a short ¼” stroke length with an adjustable blade depth up to 1-3/16-inch (9/16-inch in wood). For improved dust extraction, the dst180z has a dust port with a clear dust box for increased visibility. It is ideal for cut-outs and drywall repair applications.
18VOLT CORDLESS DRYWALL SAW
• Makita-Built variable speed motor delivers 0-6,000 strokes per minute for faster and more efficient cutting
• Designed to cut openings in installed board with an adjustable blade depth up to 1-3/16-inch (9/16-inch in wood)
• Cuts up to 984-feet of 1/2-inch drywall on a single charge using 4.0ah Battery bl1840b (battery not included)*
• Short 1/4-inch stroke length with adjustable blade depth helps prevent damage to objects behind the board being cut
• Clear dust box for dust containment with increased visibility for operator convenience
Sold out, but we can get more! Let us know.
Call us toll free now 1-800-570-2211.