Makita, a pioneer in Brushless motor technology and battery innovation, combines both in the 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Reciprocating saw (tool only). it has an electronically-controlled BL Brushless motor that matches torque and RPM to the application, and is powered by the industry fastest charging 18V Lithium-Ion batteries (sold separately). with Makita, users can remain in one battery platform, using the same fast-charging 18V batteries on the DJR187Z as they use across the Makita 18V LXT cordless tool line-up. The DJR187Z is equipped with efficiency features for faster cutting. The long 1-1/4” stroke length increases cutting efficiency, and the refined crank mechanism design minimizes blade deflection and reduces vibration. Convenience features include an L.E.D. Light to illuminate the line of cut, a retractable tool hook, and “tool-less” blade change for faster blade installation and removal.
MAKITA RECIP SAW CORDLESS BRUSHLESS TOOL ONLY
• Increased cutting speed and stroke length offers maximum cutting efficiency
• Newly designed vertical crank mechanism minimizes blade deflection and reduces vibration
• Fixed shoe provides maximum stability during heavy duty cutting applications
• Large 2-finger trigger switch for optimum control and comfort
• eXtreme Protection Technology (XPT) offers maximum protection against dust, dirt and debris for optimal performance in extreme conditions