Bosch SpeedXtreme™ SDS-max® drill bits deliver 100% carbide heads with four-cutter design, making them the toughest, long-lasting bits for drilling in reinforced concrete and hard aggregate. The bits provide 5X life vs. competition. The bits are engineered using proprietary diffusion-bonding technology, which bonds carbide and steel at a molecular level. It’s a precise high-heat, high-pressure solid-state welding process that produces jobsite-proven bits. Bosch is the only concrete bit manufacturer to make its own carbide, and 100% quality check on each and every single bit. The bit has a four-cutter design with 180° cutting diameter and 100% power transfer during drilling. The active-centering tip results in rounder hole, while the four 90° side angles create a wide and sharp head keep driving precise holes. The four-flute design aggressively pulls dust away from the work, for fast drilling and longer bit life.
SDS-MAX SPEEDXTREME 5/8 X 8 X 13
• Long-lasting SDS-max® drill bit design – manufactured with 100% carbide head and four-cutter design, making it the long-lasting bit for drilling in reinforced concrete and hard aggregate
• Latest diffusion-bonding technology – provides 5X life vs. competition, for the strongest bond available
• Four-cutter head design – provides 180° cutting diameter and 100% power transfer during drilling
• Four symmetrical 90° side angles – create a wide and sharp tip to aggressively cut through tough material like concrete with rebar
• Active-centering tip – results in rounder holes for precision-anchoring applications, with a wear mark to help deliver precision hole-diameter tolerance
• Bosch-made carbide – advances consistent, quality material; the only concrete bit manufacturer to make its own carbide
• Four-flute design – aggressively pull dust away from the work, keeping the bit tip cooler for longer bit life
Chat with us now or call toll free 1-800-570-2211.