Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries charge faster and work longer than standard lithium-ion batteries, giving you and your cordless tools unmatched performance and productivity to take on the most demanding applications. The Makita 4.0Ah battery combines more run time (35-Percent more run time per charge than the Makita 3.0Ah battery, BL1830), with a category-leading charge time of only 40 minutes so it spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries resist self-discharge so they’re ready for use even after long periods of storage. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created STAR Protection Computer Controls.
MAKITA 18V 4.0AH LI-ION BATTERY & LI-ION RAPID CHARGER KIT
• 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 4.0 Ah battery reaches a full charge in 40 minutes or less
• Battery delivers consistent power and run time in extreme temperatures, even in winter (-4-Degree F/-20-Degree C)
• Impact-resistant outer case and shock-absorbing inner-liner are engineered to protect the battery
• Sixteen contact terminals maintain a constant connection with the tool.Battery resists self-discharge and remains ready for use even after long periods of storage
• Central Processing Unit (CPU) in battery communicates with charger to analyze battery and charge according to its unique condition
Sold out, but we can get more! Let us know.