The Makita 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Top Handle Jig Saw Kit (JV103DSYJ tool only) delivers fast and efficient cutting, with a compact design that’s engineered for ease-of-use and maneuverability. The JV103DSYJ Tool Only features a top handle design and is ideal for woodworkers, cabinet makers, remodelers, and general contractors. The JV103DSYJ Tool Only has a compact and ergonomic design with less weight (only 4.1 lbs. with 12V max CXT 1.5Ah battery). The efficient Makita-built brushless motor is engineered for longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. The variable 5-speed control dial (800-3,000 RPM) enables the user to match the speed to the application, and the 3 orbital settings plus straight cutting provide added versatility. The soft start suppresses start-up reaction for better accuracy, and the no-load speed reduction feature automatically reduces SPM for more accurate cutting starts. Convenience features include “tool-less” blade changes, large 2-finger variable speed trigger with lock-on button, dual L.E.D. lights, and a built-in dust blower to clear the line of cut. For longer run time, all 12V max CXT cordless tools are also compatible with the 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah battery (BL1041B, sold separately). 12V max CXT lithium-Ion batteries are engineered with a Battery Protection Circuit that protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating. It’s part of the expanding 12V max CXT series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.
MAKITA 12 VLT CXT JIGSAW (TOOL ONLY)`
• Brushless (BL) DC motor with high power to weight and size ratio
• BL DC motor generates less heat buildup and is ideal for prolonged use in manufacturing / production applications
• Tool-less blade change system enables fast, one-handed blade changes
• Soft no-load rotation function can be enabled or disabled at the operator’s preference
• Variable speed dial enables operator to adjust cutting speed based on materials or application