The SDWH Timber-Hex HDG screw is a 0.276″-diameter hot-dip galvanized screw suitable for marine and coastal applications. The SDWH Timber-Hex HDG screw has a SawTooth™ point and oversized integral washer that makes for fast installations; no predrilling or separate washer needed. Speed up your next pile job by replacing 3/4″ and 5/8″ HDG bolt/washer/nut assemblies (two screws for one bolt in many conditions) with the Strong-Drive SDWH Timber-Hex HDG screw. It is code listed under IAPMO-UES ER-192 and meets 2015 and 2018 IRC® and IBC® code requirements for several common wood framing applications.
HDG 12″ HEX TIMBER SCREW 30 PC/BOX
• 0.276″ shank diameter for heavy-duty structural applications
• ASTM A153 Class-C hot-dip galvanized coating suitable for coastal and marine environments
• SawTooth point design for fast starts and no predrilling
• Oversized 0.93″-diameter integral washer eliminates the need for a separate washer
• 3/8″ hex drive for secure driving (replacement driver bit — BITHEXR38-134)
• US Patent 9,523,383
Sold out, but we can get more! Let us know.
Chat with us now or call toll free 1-800-570-2211.