Designed to provide an easy-to-install, high-strength alternative to through-bolting and traditional lag screws. The Strong-Drive SDWS Timber screw is ideal for the contractor and do-it-yourselfer alike. It is code listed under IAPMO UES ER-192 and meets 2015 and 2018 IRC® and IBC® code requirements for several common wood framing applications.
T-40 DOUB BAR 8″ STRUCTURAL 400/BX
• SawTooth™ point ensures fast starts, reduces installation torque and eliminates the need for predrilling in most applications
• Bold thread design provides superior holding power
• Underhead nibs offer greater control when seating the head
• Large low-profile washer head provides maximum bearing area (0.75″ head dia.)
• Size identification on all SDWS screw heads
• 6-lobe T40 drive provides positive engagement that makes the screw easy to drive and improves bit life (replacement driver bit — BIT40T-134-RC)
• U.S. Patent 9,523,383
Chat with us now or call toll free 1-800-570-2211.