A new saw blade which reduces material waste and demand on the saw, while delivering reliable, industrial-quality performance cut after cut! This blade features a heavy-duty steel plate (44 Rockwell) for higher resistance during work, laser-cut heat expansion slots and sound dampening channels to prevent the tool from warping during rotation and greatly reduce vibrations! Blade teeth are made of Industrial SinterHip High-density carbide which prevents the tool from any material failure and guarantees a longer cutting life. Also, the new Shear Angle Grind on the teeth front face produces smooth cuts, reduces the blade cutting force and improves the cutting speed, setting a new standard for performance and value. Last but not least, the blade Non-Stick Orange Shield Coating keeps the blade running cool, reduces pitch build-up and protects against corrosion. Ideal for all woods including wet lumber. This outstanding saw blade is delivered in practical clamshell packaging.
CMT P12042 ITK PLUS GENERAL PURPOSE SAW BLADE, 12 X 42 TEETH, 10° ATB
• For fast rip and crosscuts. Excellent cut on plywood, soft and hardwood.
• To be used on radial arm saws, miter saws, table saws.
• 0.102 kerf thickness, 0.071 plate thickness, 18° cutting angle, 10° ATB+Shear grind.
• Thin kerf reduces material waste, shear angle produces smooth cuts and improves cutting speed.
• Special Carbide prevents from material failure, Non-Stick Orange Shield protects against corrosion.
Sold out, but we can get more! Let us know.
Chat with us now or call toll free 1-800-570-2211.