Bosch CM10GD 10 In. Dual-Bevel Glide miter saw delivers accuracy and cutting control at all angles, as well as durable precision throughout the life of the tool. The innovative Axial-Glide System provides wider cross-cuts, enhanced alignment and smoother glide, and the compact design takes up to 10 In. less front-to-back workspace than a slide miter saw. With a 15 Amp motor providing 4,800 no-load RPM, there is plenty of power. Adjustable miter and bevel detents enable users to make precise common miter and bevel cuts, and the override allows for easy angle adjustment. The bevel lock lever and range selector are located safely upfront so users don’t have to reach around behind the saw to make a bevel adjustment.
10″ GLIDE MITER SAW
• Articulated hinge arms – reduce the saw’s front-to-back footprint by up to 10 In. compared to slide saws with similar capacities
• Axial-Glide System – offers more durable precision than side saw rail systems
• Powerful 15 Amp motor – delivers 4,800 no-load RPM for professional cutting capacity
• Wide cutting capacities – includes 12 In. horizontal cut capacity, 5-1/2 In. vertical baseboard cut capacity against the fence and a 6 In. crown cut capacity nested against the fence (45° spring)
• Bevel lock lever and range selector – are located upfront for quick, easy settings without having to reach around behind saw
• Tall sliding 4-1/4 In. fences – for easy bevel set ups and increased crown and base molding capacity
• Wide 47° left/47° right bevel capacity – with detents at 0°, 33.9°, 45° left/right for easy setting of the most-common bevel angles
• Adjustable miter detents – designed to be accurate and durable, and includes detents at 0°, 15°, 31.6°, 22.5°, 45°, 60°
• Push-button miter detent override – provides easy-to-access thumb actuated control right up front for fine miter angle adjustment
• Large easy-to-read uniform bevel and stainless steel miter scales in degrees plus roof pitch angles – for more convenient cut setup
• Category-best 90% dust collection – optimized for cutting 2x material with a vacuum
• Ergonomic ambidextrous trigger handle with soft grip – provides comfort for all-day use and a large form-fitting ergonomic handle
Sold out, but we can get more! Let us know.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Hey, guess what?
There are no reviews yet.