Tuck Tape is made of UV resistant poly propylene film and is coated with high shear, high tack solvent based acrylic adhesive. Applications include sealing of joints and seams of housewrap, insulation materials, and foam underlayment for laminate flooring. Tape has to be pressed firmly on surface and should be applied on clean, dry surfaces. Approved by CCMC for house wrap splicing and seaming.
Red Sheathing Tuck Tape 60mm X 66m (5 Rolls)
• Specifications: length 216′ (66 metres); width: 2.36in (60 mm); colour: red
• Polypropylene film; Tuck® Tape provides excellent adhesion to treated and non-treated plastic substrates
• Bonds extremely well to insulating board
• Good low and high temperature performance
• Good UV stability
• Tensile strength of 525N/100 mm; 30lb/in
Chat with us now or call toll free 1-800-570-2211.