Tuck Tape is made of UV resistant poly propylene film and is coated with high shear, high tack solvent based acrylic adhesive. Applications include sealing of joints and seams of housewrap, insulation materials, and foam underlayment for laminate flooring. Tape has to be pressed firmly on surface and should be applied on clean, dry surfaces. Approved by CCMC for house wrap splicing and seaming.
Red Sheathing Tuck Tape 60mm X 66m
• Specifications: length 216′ (66 metres); width: 2.36in (60 mm); colour: red
• Polypropylene film; Tuck® Tape provides excellent adhesion to treated and non-treated plastic substrates
• Bonds extremely well to insulating board
• Good low and high temperature performance
• Good UV stability
• Tensile strength of 525N/100 mm; 30lb/in
PLEASE NOTE: Stock availability not guaranteed. Please call ahead to secure your order. Due to COVID supply limitations, Fastek reserves the right to limit quantities.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Questions? Call us toll free 1-800-570-2211 or chat with a real Fastek employee any time between 8am and 4:30pm EST.
Hey, guess what?
There are no reviews yet.