Milwaukee’s M12™ ROVER™ Mounting Flood Light allows you to take light anywhere and hang it everywhere. Equipped with strong magnets, a spring-loaded clamp, keyhole hanger, and a wire hanger, it’s built to adapt to any work environment. This flood light provides up to 1,000 lumens of TRUEVIEW™ High Definition Output capable of lighting up a large workspace for extended periods. The M12™ Flood Light has an impact and chemical resistant lens able to withstand the toughest of job site conditions. ROVER™ Flood Lights are built to go anywhere and withstand anything.
MILWAUKEE M12 ROVER LED LIGHT (TOOL ONLY)
• MANY MOUNTING OPTIONS: A keyhole slot lets you hang this to nails. A spring-assisted hook folds out of the bottom to let you keep it secured to dimensional lumber. There are even magnets on the top that keep this stuck to metal siding.
• LONG RUNTIME: You will have up to 15 hours of continuous run-time with a 4 amp hour battery.
• BRIGHT: This will shine up to 1,000 lumens at its highest setting, keeping large work-sites illuminated when the rest of the lights are out.
• IMPACT RESISTANT: The body and lens of this light are rated to survive up to a 3 meter drop. Take this with you to more rugged job-sites with minimal worry.
• MULTIPLE LIGHTING MODES: You can alternate between high, medium, and low power modes to get either bright lighting or extended run-times to suit your needs on the job.
Sold out, but we can get more! Let us know.
|Dimensions||9.84 × 8.86 × 3.94 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.