This Makita nibbler features a 360-degree rotating die, large 1/4in. stroke, sliding switch for continuous use, built-in thickness gauge and easy punch and die replacement. Includes wrench and hex wrench. Cordless: No, Cutting Capacity Mild Steel (gauge): 16, Cutting Capacity Stainless Steel (gauge): 18, Cutting Depth (in.): 1/4, Volts: 115, Inside Cutting Radius (in.): 1 3/4, Strokes Per Minute (SPM): 2,200, Cutting Capacity Aluminum (gauge): 10, Amps: 5, Outside Cutting Radius (in.): 2.
• Clean and precise work in keystone plate, deck plate and other corrugated sheet materials
• Die rotates 360°
• Large 1/4″ stroke
• Ergonomic, slim body design for easy gripping
• Extremely light (weighs only 3.6 lbs.) for easy handling.Overall Length : 10.25 inches
• Lock-on sliding switch for continuous operation
• Built-in thickness gauge for convenience
Sold out, but we can get more! Let us know.
Chat with us now or call toll free 1-800-570-2211.