This Makita nibbler features a 360-degree rotating die, large 1/4in. stroke, sliding switch for continuous use, built-in thickness gauge and easy punch and die replacement. Includes wrench and hex wrench. Cordless: No, Cutting Capacity Mild Steel (gauge): 16, Cutting Capacity Stainless Steel (gauge): 18, Cutting Depth (in.): 1/4, Volts: 115, Inside Cutting Radius (in.): 1 3/4, Strokes Per Minute (SPM): 2,200, Cutting Capacity Aluminum (gauge): 10, Amps: 5, Outside Cutting Radius (in.): 2.
• Clean and precise work in keystone plate, deck plate and other corrugated sheet materials
• Die rotates 360°
• Large 1/4″ stroke
• Ergonomic, slim body design for easy gripping
• Extremely light (weighs only 3.6 lbs.) for easy handling.Overall Length : 10.25 inches
• Lock-on sliding switch for continuous operation
• Built-in thickness gauge for convenience
Sold out, but we can get more! Let us know.
PLEASE NOTE: Stock availability not guaranteed. Please call ahead to secure your order. Due to COVID supply limitations, Fastek reserves the right to limit quantities.
|Dimensions||12.13 × 3.23 × 8.27 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Questions? Call us toll free 1-800-570-2211 or chat with a real Fastek employee any time between 8am and 4:30pm EST.
Hey, guess what?
There are no reviews yet.