A plunge circular saw and guide rail is a more portable option over a table saw for smooth, accurate and splinter-free cuts in plywood and other large wood panels. Makita offers the 18V X2 (36V) LXT® cordless plunge circular saw, and Makita has an expanding range of blades so you get the right accessory for the job. The 6-1/2” 56T Carbide-Tipped Plunge Saw Blade (B-57342) is ideal for cutting wood, MDF and laminate materials. Key features include the thin-kerf design and fluorine coating to reduce pitch build-up – and both features are engineered for less drag and up to 140% more cuts per battery charge over standard Makita corded plunge saw blades (B-07353). The blade also features high-grade carbide tips for durability, and laser cut slots for quieter cutting and less vibration. Each blade is fully hardened and expertly hand-tensioned from steel saw plates for true cuts.
Makita Blade 56t MDF/laminate 20mm
• For cutting wood, MDF and laminate with Makita Cordless 6-1/2″ Plunge Circular Saw
• Up to 140% more cuts per charge compared to our standard corded plunge saw blade (B-07353)
• High-grade carbide tips for durability
• Fluorine coating reduces pitch buildup for smoother cuts
• Laser cut slots for quieter cutting and less vibration
• Fully hardened and expertly hand-tensioned steel saw plates for true cuts
Sold out, but we can get more! Let us know.
Chat with us now or call toll free 1-800-570-2211.