Build your own Makita tool kit with the 18V LXT Lithium-Ion battery and dual port charger Starter pack (5.0Ah). Makita offers over 150 cordless tools and most are available as “bare tools” (tool only, no batteries or charger included). pick up the Starter pack, then purchase the 18V “bare tools” you need to get the job done – including 18V X2 LXT tools powered by two 18V batteries. It’s an ideal way to start building a Makita cordless tool line-up. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries resist self-discharge so they’re ready for use even after long periods of storage. The Rapid optimum charger is a smart-charging system that communicates with the battery during charging to monitor current, voltage and temperature. This advanced charging technology helps optimize battery life and deliver a faster charge. The 18V dual port Rapid optimum charger (dc18rd) charges 2 batteries simultaneously, giving tool users unparalleled charging efficiency so their batteries spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
MAKITA 18V 2 X 5.0AH LI-ION BATTERY & DUAL-PORT CHARGER KIT
• DC18RD Li-Ion Dual-Port Rapid Charger charges 2 x 18V Li-Ion batteries simultaneously, Starter Kit Ideal for purchase with bulk ‘Z’ tools
• Charges 2 x 18V BL1850B 5.0Ah Li-Ion batteries in just 45 minutes
• Optimum Charging System incorporates 3 Active Controls (current, voltage and temperature)
• Central Processing Unit (CPU) in battery communicates with charger to analyze battery and charge according to its unique condition
• Digital Power Display indicates condition of battery and current charge level (-80-Percent , Plus 80-Percent , 100-Percent )