The Makita 1/4″ Narrow Crown Stapler (model AT638A) combines ease-of-use and powerful performance in a compact size. The AT638A has a bottom-loading magazine that accepts 18 ga. staples sized 1/2″ to 1-1/2″. The staple reload indicator window alerts the user when to reload nails, and the contact arm and trigger are used together for controlled firing. The AT638A has a compact size and weighs only 2.7 lbs. for all-day use. Additional convenience features include a reversible belt hook that allows the tool to remain close-by, a multi-directional exhaust port that directs exhaust air away from the user, a built-in air duster that provides convenient air flow to clear your workspace, and a 2-mode selector switch offering quick control over nailing operation.
Makita 1/4″ Crown Stapler
• Efficient motor design offers leading power performance
• “Tool-less” depth adjustment for more precise flush and countersink stapling
• Built-in air duster provides convenient air flow to clear work surface
• 2-mode selector switch allows operator to select sequential or contact stapling operation
• Multi-directional exhaust port directs exhaust air away from operator
• Staple reload indicator window alerts the operator when to reload staples
• Housing bumpers protect tool and work surface
• Aluminum body for durability with less weight
• Includes two removable no-mar tips; convenient on tool storage
• Powerful motor drives standard 18 gauge, 1/4″ narrow crown staples from 1/2″ to 1-1/2″ in length
• Reversible belt hook allows the tool to remain close
• Integrated rubber soft grip for operator comfort
• Narrow nose design allows easy stapling access in confined areas
• Bottom-loading magazine holds up to 100 staples for maximum efficiency
• Ideal for cabinets, shelving, insulation, lattice work, fencing and other woodworking applications
• Minimum recommended air delivery of 1.6 SCFM @ 90PSI
• 3-year limited warranty
Sold out, but we can get more! Let us know.
Chat with us now or call toll free 1-800-570-2211.