Built for rugged applications where high torque is required, the DEWALT DW130V 9 amp 1/2″ drill with spade handle is ideal for drilling applications that require downward pressure. Additionally, the three-position side and two-position rear handles are adjustable so you can move them to ensure proper leverage. The DW130V produces up to 550 RPM of torque to efficiently meet the needs of a wide variety of applications, including drilling and mixing paint and drywall mud.
DEWALT MUD MIXING DRILL UPGRADED
• Variable speed reversible switch reduces air bubbles when mixing mud and offers greater control when drilling
• 0-550 RPM provides increased torque for drilling and mud mixing
• 9.0 AMPS, 120-volt motor provides enough power for any job site application
• 7.5-Pounds . (3.4 kg) increases user productivity and decreases user fatigue
• Soft grip handle for increased comfort; 2-position rear spade handle and 3-position side handle gives greater control for all drilling and mixing applications
Sold out, but we can get more! Let us know.