The DEWALT DCS575T2 flexible 60V MAX* 7-1/4″ Circular saw with brake features FLEXVOLT technology; the world’s first battery that automatically changes voltage when you change tools. The flexible battery is backwards compatible with our 20V MAX* tools so you get up to 4X the runtime. (**With FLEXVOLT 60V MAX* battery when used with DEWALT 20V MAX* tools.) You can slide the battery into a whole new lineup of 60V MAX* and 120V MAX* tools from DEWALT. It operates with a brushless motor, maximized for run time and durability – 5800Rpm optimized speed for quality cuts with speed. This circular saw offers a 7 ¼” full size blade for corded capacity, with an electronic brake that stops the blade after the trigger is released. It has a durable high grade aluminum shoe for accurate cuts, along with a versatile bevel cut capacity up to 57 degrees with stops at 22.5 and 45. This unit also has an LED light that provides clear sight to the cutline. It can cut up to 339 cuts per charge in 2×4 using a flexible battery. Specs: depth of cut at 45° 1-5/8″ in, depth of cut at 90° 2-1/4″ in, capacity at 90° cut 2-1/4″ in. Tool weight at only 7.6 lbs. Kit includes: (1) Dcs575 7-1/4″ (184 mm) Circular saw, (2) 60V MAX* Lithium Ion battery packs, (1) fast charger, (1) DEWALT 7-1/4″(184mm) diameter saw blade, (1) blade wrench.
DEWALT 60V MAX CIRC SAW W/ 2 6AH BATTERIES + BAG REFURBISHED
• Flexible, power of corded. Freedom of cordless. The world’s first battery that automatically changes voltage when you change tools
• 7-1/4″ full size blade for corded capacity
• Electronic brake stops the blade after trigger is released
• Bevel cut capacity up to 57 degrees with stops at 22.5 and 45
• Brushless motor is maximized for run time and durability; 5800 RPM for quality cuts with speed
Sold out, but we can get more! Let us know.