The DEWALT DCH481X2 60V max Brushless 1-9/16″ (40mm) SDS max combination hammer is a light weight high-performance hammer that is powered by a DEWALT Brushless motor and durable German engineered mechanism. The Dch481 delivers 6.1 Joules of impact energy for fast drilling, even in the hardest concrete. The light weight design makes it ideally suited for horizontal serial drilling for #4 – #8 rebar, dry coring and chipping in any Mid to upper wall and ceiling application. The patented E-clutch system provides enhanced control to the user in a bind up situation and can help minimize sudden torque reaction compared to standard clutches. The Active vibration control technology employed delivers reduced user vibration for less user fatigue and greater productivity. With its balanced design, SHOCKS Active vibration control technology and extreme run time, this hammer is ideally suited for all day use, even in the hardest concrete. Specs: vibration measurement = 9.4 m/s², No load speed = 540 RPM, blows per minute = 3,150 BPM, chuck type = SDS max. Includes 1) Dch481 Hammer drill, 1) side handle, 2) DCB609 20V/60V max flexvolt 9.0Ah batteries, 1) DCB118 20V max fan cooled fast charger.
DEWALT 60V FLEX VOLT 1 9/16″ SDS MAX HAMMER DRILL KIT
• 6.1 Joules of impact energy provides corded power without the cord
• German engineered for quality and durability
• E-clutch for maximum control in bind-up situations – a perform and protect feature
• SHOCKS – active vibration control reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles. A perform and protect feature
• Includes (2) 20V/60V max flexvolt 9.0 Ah batteries