Designed to prevent dust that enters via the air intake vents from jeopardizing performance, the powerful and efficient D28131 from DEWALT is built to last. Thanks to a 13.0 amp, 2.3 HP, 11,000 RPM motor, this small angle grinder works quickly while preventing overload. Constantly losing your wrench after taking off wheels? You’ll save time and stress thanks to the D28131’s wheel release, which allows for fast changes without the need for additional tools. There’s also a selection of special features to save you time and make working with this grinder more pleasant: an E-Clutch, Power-Off, and Power-Loss. And if vibrations make intense work hard on your body, you’re sure to appreciate the two-position side handle.
DEWALT 4-1/2 – 5″ HIGH POWER ANGLE GRINDER
• 13.0 Amp/2.3hp, 11,000 rpm DEWALT built G55 (AC) motor designed for faster material removal and higher overload protection
• Dust Ejection System provides durability by ejecting damaging dust and debris particles that enter the tool through the air intake vents
• Quick-change wheel release allows tool free wheel removal
• Complete Electronic Control provides multiple advanced technology features such as E-Clutch, Power-Off, and Power-Loss Reset
• Dual abrasion protection provides increased motor protection from damaging dust and debris ingestion One-piece brush arm prevents brush hang-up due to dust ingestion