The DEWALT DCN660 16 Gauge Angled Finish Nailer drives 16 Gauge angled finish nails from 1-1/4″ to 2-1/2″ which makes it ideal for fastening crown molding, casing, and baseboards. With its brushless motor powered by a DEWALT 20V MAX* Lithium-Ion battery the DCN660 is ready to go to work without the hassle of using gas, compressor, and hose. Tackle jobs both large and small with the features of a pneumatic tool and the freedom of cordless. * – Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18.
DEWALT 16 GA ANGLED FINISH NAILER BARE
• 100% battery powered. Eliminates the hassle of using gas, compressor, and hose
• Brushless motor maximizes runtime and durability
• Tool-free selectable trigger for sequential or contact actuation modes
• Tool-free depth adjustment for precise countersinking of nails
• Tool-free jam release to quickly and easily clear nail jams
• Multi-functional LED lights help to provide both workspace illumination and tool diagnostics
• Integrated tool-free stall release lever to quickly reset the driver blade in the event of a stall
• Adjustable belt hook for left or right attachment depending on user preference
• Inline magazine provides easy use in multiple orientations and in tight spaces
• Compatible with all DEWALT 20V MAX* batteries
Sold out, but we can get more! Let us know.