The DW716 12″ Double-Bevel Compound Miter Saw has a 15 Amp motor for extended power and durability. Features stainless steel miter detent plate and cam miter lock that provide repeatable accuracy and durability with easy adjustments. Tall sliding fences support 6-5/8″ of nested crown and 6-1/2″ of base molding vertically. Lightweight design, head lock-down pin, and built-in carry handle for portability.
DEWALT 12″ MITER CHOP SAW DEWALT
• 15 amp, 3,800 rpm motor delivers extended power and durability
• Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 11 positive stops improves productivity and ensures cutting accuracy
• Precise miter system and machined-base fence support optimize cutting accuracy
• Tall sliding fences support crown molding up to 6-5/8″ nested and base molding up to 6-1/2″ vertically against the fence while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts
• Innovative gearbox and belt-drive design increases vertical cutting capacity
• Double bevel design allows saw to bevel left and right 0° – 48° with positive stops at 0°, 33.9°, 45°, and 48° both left and right allowing user to flip the saw not the material
• Exclusive back-fence design cuts dimensional lumber 2″ x 10″ at 90° and 2″ x 8″ at 45°
• 0-50° left and right miter capacity for greater versatility
• Lightweight (44 lbs.), head lock-down pin, and built-in carrying handle for increased portability
• Cam lock miter handle with detent override deliver quick and accurate miter angles
Sold out, but we can get more! Let us know.