The DW716 12″ Double-Bevel Compound Miter Saw has a 15 Amp motor for extended power and durability. Features stainless steel miter detent plate and cam miter lock that provide repeatable accuracy and durability with easy adjustments. Tall sliding fences support 6-5/8″ of nested crown and 6-1/2″ of base molding vertically. Lightweight design, head lock-down pin, and built-in carry handle for portability.
DEWALT 12″ MITER CHOP SAW DEWALT
• 15 amp, 3,800 rpm motor delivers extended power and durability
• Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 11 positive stops improves productivity and ensures cutting accuracy
• Precise miter system and machined-base fence support optimize cutting accuracy
• Tall sliding fences support crown molding up to 6-5/8″ nested and base molding up to 6-1/2″ vertically against the fence while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts
• Innovative gearbox and belt-drive design increases vertical cutting capacity
• Double bevel design allows saw to bevel left and right 0° – 48° with positive stops at 0°, 33.9°, 45°, and 48° both left and right allowing user to flip the saw not the material
• Exclusive back-fence design cuts dimensional lumber 2″ x 10″ at 90° and 2″ x 8″ at 45°
• 0-50° left and right miter capacity for greater versatility
• Lightweight (44 lbs.), head lock-down pin, and built-in carrying handle for increased portability
• Cam lock miter handle with detent override deliver quick and accurate miter angles
Sold out, but we can get more! Let us know.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.