Industrial PTFE-coated saw blades represent a great choice for the shop that keep their blades running all day, every day. This blade features a laser-cut heavy-gauge plate made of German Steel (46-48 Rockwell in hardness) to guarantee great cutting performance, also in saws with lots of power. The teeth are made of micrograin carbide brazed to the blade body through a special tri-metal metallic bond (copper-silver-copper) to last longer and deliver smooth cuts. In addition this tool features expansion slots to reduce noise, along with anti-vibration design. Blade’s Non-Stick PTFE Coating keeps the blade running cool, reduces pitch build-up and protects against corrosion. Manufactured following precise procedures and perfectly balanced, this quality blade is delivered in unique CMT plastic case.
CMT IND. CUT-OFF ATB SAW BLADE, 10-INCH X 60 TEETH 20″ ATB GRIND WITH 5/8-INCH BORE
• For heavy-duty crosscuts. Excellent cut on plywood, excellent crosscut on wood.
• To be used on miter saws, circular saws, table and special saws.
• 0.102 kerf thickness, 0.079 plate thickness, 5° hook angle, 20° Alternate Top Bevel Grind.
• Micrograin carbide teeth to last longer and deliver smooth cuts.
• Non-Stick PTFE Coating keeps blade running cool, reduces pitch buildup, protects against corrosion.
Sold out, but we can get more! Let us know.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.