Industrial PTFE-coated saw blades represent a great choice for the shop that keep their blades running all day, every day. This blade features a laser-cut heavy-gauge plate made of German Steel (46-48 Rockwell in hardness) to guarantee great cutting performance, also in saws with lots of power. The teeth are made of micrograin carbide brazed to the blade body through a special tri-metal metallic bond (copper-silver-copper) to last longer and deliver smooth cuts. In addition this tool features expansion slots to reduce noise, along with anti-vibration design. Blade’s Non-Stick PTFE Coating keeps the blade running cool, reduces pitch build-up and protects against corrosion. Manufactured following precise procedures and perfectly balanced, this quality blade is delivered in unique CMT plastic case.
CMT IND. CUT-OFF ATB SAW BLADE, 10-INCH X 60 TEETH 20° ATB GRIND WITH 5/8-INCH BORE
• For heavy-duty crosscuts. Excellent cut on plywood, excellent crosscut on wood.
• To be used on miter saws, circular saws, table and special saws.
• 0.102 kerf thickness, 0.079 plate thickness, 5° hook angle, 20° Alternate Top Bevel Grind.
• Micrograin carbide teeth to last longer and deliver smooth cuts.
• Non-Stick PTFE Coating keeps blade running cool, reduces pitch buildup, protects against corrosion.
Sold out, but we can get more! Let us know.
Call us toll free now 1-800-570-2211.