CMT IND. BLADE 10-INCH X 80 TEETH 4/30° ATB+1TCG GRIND WITH 5/8-INCH BORE
CMT IND. BLADE 10-INCH X 80 TEETH 4/30″ ATB+1TCG GRIND WITH 5/8-INCH BORE
• For fine finish crosscuts. The 5° negative hook limits splintering and “climbing”.
• Use on radial arm saws & sliding compound miter saws for cutting soft/hardwood, plywood & laminates.
• 0.118 kerf thickness, 0.098 plate thickness, -5° hook angle, 4ATB + 1 trapezoidal tooth Grind.
• Micrograin carbide teeth to last longer and deliver smooth cuts.
• Non-Stick PTFE Coating keeps blade running cool, reduces pitch buildup, protects against corrosion.
Sold out, but we can get more! Let us know.
|Dimensions||12.953 × 10.709 × 0.433 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.