The Bosch 1375A 4-1/2 In. Angle Grinder features a powerful 6.0 Amp motor that produces 11,000 no-load RPM, making this compact grinder a powerhouse tool. It was designed for concrete contractors, vehicle fabricators and other professionals who need a compact grinder. With a well-designed grip, lock-on slide switch, two-position side handle and 11,000 no-load RPM, this workhorse can get the job done. It is well suited for metal fabrication, concrete restoration, pipe fitting and more. It uses Service Minderbrushes that stops the grinder when preventative maintenance is required and epoxy-coated field windings, for longer tool life. The lock-on slide switch, two-position side handle and 3.75 Lbs. weight add to user comfort and control.
BOSCH 6AMP 4 1/2″ ANGLE GRINDER
• COMPACT: Weighing only 3.75 lbs., the Bosch 1375A Angle grinder is lightweight, compact, and ideal for metal workers, vehicle fabricators, plumbers and other professionals who use grinders on a daily
• POWER: The angle grinder features a powerful 6.0-Amp motor to produce 11, 000 no-load RPM for professional cutting and grinding applications
• COMFORT: The 1375A offers a two-position side auxiliary handle specifically designed to angle to a natural position for maximum operator comfort. The top handle of the angle grinder is also ergonomically designed
• CONVENIENT: The angle grinder also features Bosch’s Service Minder Brush System to eliminate guesswork and stops the tool when preventative maintenance is required. A 5/8 In. to 11 inch spindle works with a wide array of sizes, mounting the most popular accessories
• DURABLE: The 1375A angle grinder features an epoxy-coated design to protect the tool from abrasive debris. It was also designed with a sealed switch to keep dust and debris from entering the switch mechanism.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.