The Bosch 3727DEVS 6-In. Random Orbit Sander/Polisher has an integral pad-dampening braking system to eliminate swirl marks on the finished piece. This tool provides rapid removal and an ultra-smooth finish. Any pro who needs to sand – especially woodworkers, cabinet makers and finish carpenters – will find that the sander does the job to exacting standards and swift results. To ensure a strong grip of the disc while in use, it employs Bosch’s signature HookTight hook-and-loop disc attachment. And the microcellular backing pad is pliant to ensure a smooth, fine finish on both flat and contoured surfaces alike. The sander was designed with an ergonomic soft-grip top and body. It has variable-speed control from between 4,500 and 12,000 opm to match the speed to the task and includes an on-board system for filtering fine dust.
BOSCH 6 IN. RANDOM ORBIT SANDER/POLISHER
• Integral pad-dampening braking system to prevent swirl marks
• Bosch’s HookTight hook-and-loop disc attachment
• Mirocellular backing pad for smooth, fine finishes
• Variable-speed control
• Adjustable from between 4,500 and 12,000 opm
• Soft-grip top and body
• Low-vibration operation
• Built-in microfilter system
• Multiple grip positions prevent fatigue – front handle removes easily for sanding in tight spots
• Trigger with lock-on button — for extended periods of use
• Uses 6-hole 6 In. hook and loop discs — uses industry-standard 6 In. discs
Sold out, but we can get more! Let us know.
|Dimensions||14 × 8.25 × 6.25 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.