Simpson Strong-Tie has re-engineered its popular subfloor screw to reduce driving force and increase installation speed. The new Strong-Drive WSV Subfloor screw has been developed for fastening subfloor sheathing using the Quik Drive® auto-feed screw driving system.
#9 X 2″ QUIK DRIVE SCREW/2M – T25 BIT
• Redesigned tip and thread pattern provides easy starts and up to 25% less torque while driving — makes for up to 20% faster driving
• Less installation torque also means less wear on tools
• Deep 6-lobe recessed ribbed head provides clean countersinking and more secure bit retention for fewer cam-outs
• The holding power of WSV screws reduces the gaps between the joist and subfloor that cause floor squeaks
• WSV screws can be easily backed out, allowing for future access to floor cavities
• 6-lobe T25 drive bit (replacement bit BITTX25)
Chat with us now or call toll free 1-800-570-2211.