Finally, a high quality saw blade to realize the full potential of the Festool saw! the only blade for Festool saws featuring a Hi-ATB tooth design for incredibly clean cuts in veneer plywoods and melamines. The first and only blades for Festool saws with anti-vibration design for smoother, quiter cuts to deliver a better quality finish and longer life. 160-Mm by 48t HI-ATB – 38-degree – thin kerf plywood, melamine, and finish blade with 20-mm arbor. Blade features Freud’s TiCo high density carbide, unique tooth geometry, Perma-Shield coating, anti-vibration design and laser cut technology. Does not require a splinter guard.
6 1/4 THIN KERF ULTIMATE PLYWOOD & MELAMINE BLADE (TRACK SAW)
• The only blade for Festool saws featuring a Hi-ATB – 38-degree – tooth design for incredibly clean cuts in veneer plywoods and melamines
• Features Freud’s TiCo hi-density carbide with titanium for long life and a flawless finish
• Non-Stick Perma-Shield coating that reduces gumming, rusting, and corrosion for longer life with less wear
• Laser cut anti vibration technology reduces noise and extends cutting life and laser cut steel blade body for smoother cuts and flatness
• Freud’s limited lifetime guarantee
Chat with us now or call toll free 1-800-570-2211.