Combine the short-term benefit of increased fastening efficiency and the long-term benefit of stainless-steel fasteners with these stainless-steel wire-coil collated siding nails.
2 1/4″ X .092 STAINLESS STEEL COIL NAIL 3600 / BOX
• Ideal for use in fiber-cement boards
• Checker pattern on heads blends with wood grain, reduces glare from sunlight and accepts surface finishes
• Generous underhead fillet allows nails to be driven flush, or countersunk, without crushing surrounding wood
• Annular ring shank increases withdrawal resistance to provide a secure attachment that reduces cupping of siding boards
• Slender gauge and diamond point for easier driving
• Choose type 316 stainless steel for seaside applications and superior corrosion resistance
Sold out, but we can get more! Let us know.
Chat with us now or call toll free 1-800-570-2211.