The Dewalt DWS780 12-Inch sliding compound miter saw, has been designed to be precise and accurate enough for fine woodworking, yet durable enough for framing and deck building. The DWS780 is ideal for a variety of end users, including cabinet makers, trim carpenters, framers, installers, and many other professional contractors who require a product that delivers the accuracy, capacity, durability, portability, and ease-of-use that this saw offers. For visibility and accuracy when cutting, this saw features the XPS LED light and cut alignment system that casts a laser-like shadow on the work surface, showing users where the blade will come in contact with the material. Since it does not require recalibration over time or when changing blades, this alignment system can be more accurate and durable than traditional laser guides. The saw’s dual bevel system includes the ability to bevel right and left from 0 to 49-Degrees with positive stops at 0, 22.5, 33.9, 45, and 49-Degrees in both directions, as well as a high visibility bevel scale. The saw also miters 60-Degrees to the right and 50-Degrees to the left and features an adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 10 positive stops, allowing for fast and easy adjustments. A cam lock miter button allows users to lock angles between detents for versatility on the jobsite. The saw features a powerful 15 amp motor that delivers 3,800 rpm. For convenience, the power cord is routed through the rail in the back, eliminating interference with the slide. Additionally, the saw offers an industry-leading combination of cut capacities, which includes 6-3/4 Inch vertical capacity, 7-1/2 Inch nested crown capacity, 13-7/8 Inch horizontal capacity, and exclusive back fence design that cuts up to a 2 by 16 at a 90-Degree angle and 2 by 12 at a 45-Degree angle. To simplify and maximize vertical cutting capacity, the unit includes a rail lock latch for holding the head away from the fence.
DeWALT 12″ Double Bevel Slide Compound Miter Saw
• Integrated XPS cross cut positioning system provides adjustment-free cut line indication
• Powerful 15 amp, 3,800 rpm motor delivers extended power and durability
• Exclusive Back Fence design cuts up to 2 by 16 dimensional lumber at 90-degrees, 2 by 12 at 45 degrees
• Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 10 positive stops improves productivity, ensures accuracy
• Super efficient dust collection system captures over 75-percent of dust generated
• Innovative gearbox and belt-drive design increases vertical cutting capacity
Sold out, but we can get more! Let us know.
Chat with us now or call toll free 1-800-570-2211.