When a standard extension cord with a 15A-125V, 3 conductor male plug is inserted into our Pro Lock™ connector, it won’t pull apart. This prevents accidental disconnects that result in an inconvenient loss of power. Simply pull down on the connector collar to disconnect extension cords.
12/3 SJTW 100′ w/pro Lock Green
• Manufactured to 12/3 AWG (American Wire Gauge) specifications.
• Each of the three conductors contain 64 strands of 30 AWG 100% copper wire.
• Molded on Pro Lock™ connectors will not pull away from the cord body and offer extra water resistance.
• Automatic locking feature: insert male end into our Pro Lock™ connector, push together to lock & pull the collar down to unlock.
• We use high impact polycarbonate on both housing & collar on our Pro Lock™ connectors to guarantee hard service, extra-heavy duty use.
• Pro Lock™ Pull Strength: 80 Lbs. horizontally or vertically.
• Lighted Amber Power Check plug and indicates there is power running through the cord.
• Pro Lock™ green lighted CGM connector identifies ground continuity in the circuit.
• Our -58°F (-50°C) special coldweather PVC jacket guarantees working flexibility in temperatures well below freezing.
• Presented in 3 vibrant colors: Orange, Blue, Green
• UL Listed and cUL Approved for Canada.
Sold out, but we can get more! Let us know.
Chat with us now or call toll free 1-800-570-2211.