Titen HD screw anchors are a trusted anchor solution because they offer the performance that specifiers need and the ease of installation that contractors demand. The Titen HD stainless-steel screw anchor for concrete and masonry sets the new standard for when the job calls for installation in multiple types of environments. It is the ultimate choice to provide fast and efficient installation, combined with long-lasting corrosion resistance for an unsurpassed peace-of-mind.
1/2 X 8 TITEN HD / 100 PIECES
• THDSS stainless-steel screw anchor available in 1/4″, 5/8″ and 3/4″ diameters, in addition to the 3/8″ and 1/2″ sizes
• Ideal for exterior or corrosive environments
• Less carbon steel, less expansion
• Installs with an impact wrench or by hand tool
• Code listed in IAPMO UES ER-493 (concrete) and ICC-ES ESR-1056 (masonry)
• Tested per ACI355.2 and AC193
• U.S. Patents: 8,747,042 and 9,517,519
Sold out, but we can get more! Let us know.