In order to preserve the health of our employees, customers, and families, Fastek Inc. is taking measures to reduce or eliminate face-to-face contact until further notice. This means social distancing for all staff, shipping and receiving, and visitors to our facility.
Effective Immediately March 23, 2020
All stores will be available for call in, email, and text orders for curbside pick up ONLY for the safety of both our staff and customers.
No customers will be allowed on Fastek site trucks.
Please be patient with us as we navigate these new rules and procedures during this uncertain time.
Our team is available to support you the best we can:
- All methods of communication are being closely monitored so we can handle your requests promptly
- Curbside pick-up by customers is our goal – we are avoiding any physical interactions for our safety and yours
- Please call in advance (if possible), or from the parking lot, and we will get your order assembled and out to your vehicle as quickly as possible
- Shipments of any stock items will take place regularly
- Shipments of any non-stock items will be handled on a case-by-case basis as we expect to encounter supply chain hiccups
We will continue to take extreme precautions to keep everyone safe and are disinfecting all surfaces on a regular schedule, as per Health Canada’s recent directive.
As we all focus on doing our part to help address and defeat the COVID-19 virus, we wish continued health and safety for everyone.
The Management and Staff of Fastek Inc.