To all of our customers,
We want to take a moment to thank you for your support and patience during this troubled time.
Like you, we are closely monitoring news of the COVID-19 pandemic. We are trying to do our part to help flatten the curve. Our primary concern is for the well-being of our employees, customers, and communities. Our hearts go out to those affected by the virus.
We would like to inform you of the following updates:
- As we serve different markets, store hours may change without warning.
- Please be sure to call and check with your local branch to verify hours of operation.
- We remain open to assist where possible but will have reduced staff and possibly reduced hours in some stores.
- Please call in orders in advance where possible.
- We have restricted entry to the showrooms and are encouraging curbside pickups.
- Please help us keep everyone safe by observing safety protocols, especially social distancing, whenever you are shopping with us.
- Deliveries may be delayed in some areas – we ask for your patience and understanding.
- We are doing our best to keep stock levels up. Some of our suppliers have informed us of reduced production levels and others of temporary factory closures. We appreciate your support and understanding as we navigate the uncertainty of the next few months together.
- With the decreased value of the Canadian dollar and limited stock availability, we have seen some price increases, but we will do our best to minimize the effect on our customers.
Please keep an eye on your inbox and our social media as we will be sending promotions and any updates as they arise.
Fastek Staff & Management