IRWIN Tools 10502ZR Unibit Sheet Metal Step Drill Bit Set is a selection of the most popular Unibit step drill bits in the low diameter range (below 7/8″). Ideal for drilling true round holes with precise control in a variety of materials like sheet metal, metal plates, aluminum, fiberglass, plastics, plexiglass, and wood. The specially designed cutting edge drills true, round holes for a smooth, clean finish, and the SpeedPoint tip penetrates fast, prevents “walking,” and eliminates the need for a pilot/starting hole. The hex shank provdes a secure grip in the drill chuck. Plus, the permanent laser-etched sizes inside the flute are easy to read for precise control during the hole enlarging process. Contains: Unibit #1 with 13 hole sizes (1/8″ to 1/2″ by 32nds), Unibit #2 with 6 hole sizes (3/16″ to 1/2″ by 16ths for deeper steps), and Unibit #3 with 9 hole sizes (1/4″ to 3/4″ by 16ths). Product made in USA.
Irwin Industrial Tools Unibit502 Step Drill Bit Set, 3-piece
• 3 most popular Unibit sizes cover a wide range of applications
• SpeedPoint tip prevents “walking,” gets fast starts, and eliminates the need for pilot/starting hole
• Single-flute cutting edge drills true, round holes with smooth, clean finish
• Hex shank provides secure grip in the drill chuck
• Recommended for sheet metal, metal plates, aluminum, fiberglass, plastics, plexiglass, and wood
PLEASE NOTE: Stock availability not guaranteed. Please call ahead to secure your order. Due to COVID supply limitations, Fastek reserves the right to limit quantities.
|Dimensions||5.3 × 0.4 × 7.7 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Questions? Call us toll free 1-800-570-2211 or chat with a real Fastek employee any time between 8am and 4:30pm EST.
Hey, guess what?
There are no reviews yet.