The Stanley Slip Joint Pliers provide reliable and sturdy grasping and prying ability for all your general applications. With a forged, chrome-nickel steel construction which meets or exceeds ANSI standards, these long nose pliers have a rust-resistant finish, hardened cutting edges for strength, and machined jaws for slip-resistant grip. The double-dipped handles provide comfortable use. This tool measures 8 inches in length and is backed by a lifetime limited warranty.
Stanley 8″ Slip Joint Plier
• Slip joint pliers provide reliable and sturdy grasping and prying ability
• Hardened cutting edges for durability; machined jaws for slip-resistant grip
• Forged, chrome-nickel steel construction with rust-resistant finish
• Double-dipped handles provide comfortable use
• Length: 8 inches; backed by lifetime limited warranty