The NR90AD(S1) framing nailer drives paper collated nails from 2″ up to 3-1/2″ in length and features Hitachi’s next generation “industrial design.” The redesigned head guard allows for faster and easier disassembly process, saving valuable time during tool maintenance. Weighing only 7 lbs, it is easy to use all day, while still providing the power of a bulkier, heavier nailer. It can be used for floor and framing, truss build-up, window build-up, sub flooring, roof decking, wall sheathing and housing construction.
3-1/2 CLIP HEAD FRAMING NAILER
• New head guard design allows for quicker disassembly during tool maintenance
• Lightweight at 7 lbs and well-balanced for ease of maneuverability and less user fatigue
• Selective actuation switch allows for quick transitions between sequential and contact nailing with the simple flip of a switch
• Accepts 2″ up to 3-1/2″ paper collated framing nails
• Tool-less depth adjustment dial allows the user to countersink or flush drive nails into a variety of materials without having to adjust the pressure at the compressor
• Two-piece anodized aluminum magazine makes repairs or replacements easy and with minimal expense
• Two-step nail loading makes fastener replenishments quick and easy, reducing downtime
• Open nose design provides easy access to clear nail jams
• Rubber grip over-mold on the handle and trigger provides a secure grip, while additional rubber grip on the backside of the nailer adds comfort when nailing in overhead applications
Customers also viewed
Chat with us now or call toll free 1-800-570-2211.