Makita’s Portable Band Saw Blade features bi-metal construction that lasts longer than carbon blades for added user convenience and value. They make clean, quick cuts in a wide variety of applications including cutting all thread, rebar, pipe and channel. For use cutting a wide variety of materials including mild steel, aluminum and stainless steel.
MAKUTA BAND SAW BLADE, 44-7/8″ X 1/2″ 18TPI, BI-METAL
• BI-Metal construction for up to 3x longer life than carbon blades
• 18 TPI configuration ideal for cutting in materials up to 1/4″ thick
• Makes clean, quick cuts in a variety of ferrous and non ferrous metals
• Ideal for cutting a wide variety of materials including, rebar, pipe, all thread and channel
• For use with Makita corded and cordless portable band saws as well as competitor 44-7/8″ portable band saws
Sold out, but we can get more! Let us know.