The DRS780PT21 has a long list of features for efficient cutting without the cord. Users of leading corded saws will appreciate the blade-left rear-handle design. The electronically-controlled brushless motor delivers a full 5,100 RPM for efficient cutting. In internal testing, the DRS780PT21 made up to 558 cross-cuts per charge in 2×4 SPF lumber using two fully-charged 5.0Ah batteries. Added features include a large 2-9/16″ cutting capacity at 90 degrees that will cut 3X lumber in a single pass, and an electric brake for maximum productivity. The saw has a die-cast magnesium base and blade guard with die-cast aluminum blade cover and motor housing, which combines durability with less weight (only 12.4 lbs. with batteries). The DJR187Z Brushless Recip Saw is equipped with efficiency features for faster cutting. The long 1-1/4″ stroke length increases cutting efficiency, and the refined crank mechanism design minimizes blade deflection and reduces vibration. Convenience features include an L.E.D. Light to illuminate the line of cut, a retractable tool hook, and “tool-less” blade change for faster blade installation and removal.
MAKITA 36V BRUSHLESS 7 1/4″ CIRCULAR SAW W/ 2 5.0 BATT
• High performance for heavy-duty cutting applications
• Automatic torque Drive Technology (ADT) feature adjusts the torque and speed according to the load condition, enabling rapid movement between high speed and high torque applications
• LED charge level indicator displays approximate remaining battery power
• Lightweight design with magnesium baseplate and blade case
• Enlarged depth scale with rubberized lever for maximum operator convenience and accuracy
Sold out, but we can get more! Let us know.