The Makita 15 Gauge Angled Finish Nailer (model AF635) offers an array of features and powerful performance in a compact size. The AF635 has a rear-loading magazine that accepts standard DA style (34⁰), 15 ga. angled finish nails sized 1-1/4″ to 2-1/2″. The nail lock-out and large windows alert the user when to reload nails as the contact arm and trigger are used together for controlled firing. With a compact size and weighing in at only 4 lbs., the AF635 was engineered for all-day professional use. Additional convenience features include a reversible belt hook that allows the tool to remain close-by, a multi-directional exhaust port that directs exhaust air away from the user, a built-in air duster that provides convenient air flow to clear your workspace, and a 2-mode selector switch offering quick control over nailing operation.
Makita 2-1/2″ Angled Finish Nailer
• Powerful motor drives 15 gauge “DA” style angled finish nails from 1-1/4″ to 2-1/2″
• Magnesium body, aluminum magazine and cylinder deliver strength and durability
• “Tool-less” depth adjustment for more precise flush and countersink nailing
• Nail lock-out mechanism protects tool and work surface from dry-fires
• Built-in air duster provides convenient air flow to clear work surface
• Efficient motor design offers leading power performance
• “Tool-less” easy to clear nose for fast and easy nail extraction
• 2-mode selector switch for control over nailing operation
• Multi-directional exhaust port directs exhaust air away from operator
• Includes two removable no-mar tips; convenient on tool storage
• Reversible belt hook allows the tool to remain close
• Housing bumpers protect tool and work surface
• Integrated rubber soft grip for operator comfort
• Rear lock-and-load magazine holds up to 100 nails for maximum efficiency
• Narrow nose design allows easy nailing access in confined areas
• Ideal for trim work, baseboard and crown molding installation, hanging doors, exterior fascia and soffits, and other woodworking applications
• Minimum recommended air delivery of 3.1 SCFM @ 90PSI
• 3-year limited warranty
Sold out, but we can get more! Let us know.
Chat with us now or call toll free 1-800-570-2211.