Landscapers and contractors are demanding more cordless alternatives to corded and gas-powered outdoor power equipment. Makita is meeting demand with an expanding line of cordless OPE, including the 18V X2 LXT (36V) Brushless 16″ Chain Saw (model DUC400Z, tool only). With zero emissions, lower noise, and considerably less maintenance, the DUC400Z is a welcome solution for cutting and trimming applications. It’s powered by two 18V LXT batteries (sold separately) for maximum power, speed and run-time, but without leaving the strongly-preferred 18V battery platform. And with the efficient Makita outer rotor brushless motor with direct drive system, users get high power efficiency that is equivalent to a gas chain saw. The DUC400Z has a 16″ guide bar and the Makita-built Outer Rotor BL Brushless Motor direct drive system motor with variable speed delivers 0-3,940 FPM for increased cutting speed. It has zero emissions and reduced maintenance: there’s no engine oil to change, no spark plug to replace, and no air filter or muffler to clean. And there’s no need to drain the fuel for storage. Simply pick it up, load two 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries, and the saw is ready to use. Convenience features include a “tool-less” chain adjustments, a front hand guard engineered to actuate chain brake when engaged, an electric brake for maximum productivity, and more.
MAKITA 16″ 18VX2 LXT CORDLESS CHAINSAW
• Specialized 18Vx2 Battery Positioning is the Makita Industry Game Changer within the Cordless Product line offering Premium Balance, Control and Cutting Performance
• Makita Built Outer Rotor Brushless Motor Direct Drive System for High Power & Speed equivalent to a 30 cc Gasoline Chainsaw
• XPT / eXtreme Protection Technology offers maximum protection against dust, debris and liquids for optimal performance in extreme conditions
• Variable Speed Trigger Switch (0 – 3,940 FPM) operates the same as a Gasoline Chainsaw
• Built-in LED On/Off Switch with Auto Power-Off function; for Extended Battery Life
Sold out, but we can get more! Let us know.
Chat with us now or call toll free 1-800-570-2211.