The Tooltech® 4800-Watt Fan-Forced Construction Heater is designed for heavy duty operation in hard-to-heat spaces, making it ideal for garages, industrial workshops and most interior job sites. Built with durability in mind, this construction heater is manufactured with anti-corrosive heavy gauge steel to withstand even the most challenging worksite environments. This unit uses a high-performance motor to drive a perfectly balanced propeller-style fan, maximizing induction to produce a powerful airflow for fast, efficient and effective warming. The adjustable thermostat allows you to set and maintain an ideal temperature to produce the perfect combination of warmth and comfort. The incorporated top-mounted handle allows for easy transport, while also serving as a functional cord wrap when not in use.
CONSTRUCTION HEATER 16378 BTU 4800W 240V 60 HZ
Limited stock. Don't wait!
• The Tooltech® Fan-Forced Construction Heater uses a 240V power supply to produce 4800-Watts of power. The heater is constructed with heavy gauge steel for maximum strength making it durable for all job sites or work environments.
• The equipped adjustable thermostat allows you to quickly set the heater’s fan heating element to the desired temperature.
• A mounted top handle allows for easy transport between job sites, while also serving as a functional cord wrap when storing unit.
• Propeller-style fan design creates efficient force induction for greater air circulation, allowing the fan to rapidly heat spaces of up to 55 square meters.
• Output specifications: 4800-watt / 240-volt / 60-hertz / 16,378 British Thermal Units.
Chat with us now or call toll free 1-800-570-2211.