The DEWALT DCS577B FLEXVOLT 60V MAX* 7-1/4″ Worm Drive Style Saw, Baretool features optimized line of sight with a left side blade and the handle positioned at the rear of the saw for easy line of sight, with an integral dust blower that allows the user to clear its line of sight while cutting. It makes smooth, accurate cuts with a durable, high-grade magnesium shoe, and it delivers long runtime with efficient brushless motor. An electronic brake helps stop the blade after the trigger is released. Bevel capacity is 53° with stops at 45° and 22.5°. Similar to worm drive saws, this Framing Saw cuts to a depth of 2-7/16 in. at 90°. It includes a rafter hook for added convenience, along with onboard wrench storage for convenience when changing blades. Use it for a variety of wood cutting applications such as oriented strand board (OSB), plywood, hardwoods, dimensional lumber, and flooring. Many of the professional contractors using this tool include framers, concrete formers, carpenters, and general contractors. Specifications: Bevel stops: 22.5, 45, 53, Capacity at 90° Cut: 2-7/16″, Capacity at 45° Cut: 1-7/8″, 5800 RPM, Max Watts Out: 2400 W. Backed by DEWALT’S 3-year limited warranty. **This is a baretool item, battery sold separately. Includes: (1) FLEXVOLT Framing Saw, (1) FLEXVOT carbide tipped 7-1/2″ circular saw blade, (1) Blade wrench, (1) User instruction Manuel.
DEWALT 60V FLEXVOLT 7 1/4 WORMDRIVE CORDLESS SAW BARE REFURB
• High-grade magnesium show and an efficient Brushless motor for smooth, accurate cuts and long runtime
• Electronic brake which helps stop the blade after the trigger is released
• Bevel capacity of 53° with stops at 45° and 22.5°
• Integrated dust blower allows the user to clear its line of sight while cutting
• Rafter hook that allows users to hang their tool for convenience
Sold out, but we can get more! Let us know.