A new saw blade which reduces material waste and demand on the saw, while delivering reliable, industrial-quality performance cut after cut! This blade features a heavy-duty steel plate (44 Rockwell) for higher resistance during work, laser-cut heat expansion slots and sound dampening channels to prevent the tool from warping during rotation and greatly reduce vibrations! Blade teeth are made of Industrial SinterHip High-density carbide which prevents the tool from any material failure and guarantees a longer cutting life. Also, the new Shear Angle Grind on the teeth front face produces smooth cuts, reduces the blade cutting force and improves the cutting speed, setting a new standard for performance and value. Last but not least, the blade Non-Stick Orange Shield Coating keeps the blade running cool, reduces pitch build-up and protects against corrosion. Ideal for all woods including wet lumber. This outstanding saw blade is delivered in practical clamshell packaging.
CMT P12072S ITK PLUS FINISH SLIDING COMPOUND SAW BLADE, 12 X 72 TEETH, 10° ATB
• For fine finish crosscuts. Glass-smooth finish on your miter cuts.
• Cut soft and hardwood, plywood, two-sided laminates. For use on compound miter saws.
• 0.102 kerf thickness, 0.071 plate thickness, 5° cutting angle, 10° ATB+Shear grind.
• Thin kerf reduces material waste, shear angle produces smooth cuts and improves cutting speed.
• Special Carbide prevents from material failure, Non-Stick Orange Shield protects against corrosion.
Sold out, but we can get more! Let us know.
Call us toll free now 1-800-570-2211.