The DEWALT DCG414T2 Flexible 60V max* Grinder with kickback brake kit features flexible technology; the world’s first battery that automatically changes voltage when you change tools. The flexible battery is backwards compatible with our 20V max* tools so you get up to 4x the runtime. (**With flexvolt 60V max* battery when used with DEWALT 20V max* tools.) you can slide the battery into a whole new lineup of 60V max* and 120V max* tools from DEWALT. This grinder features a Brushless motor that is designed to deliver the run time and performance for demanding applications, giving you the power you need to cut and grind. (13amp equivalent motor as compared to a D28144 corded unit). The kickback brake engages when a pinch, stall, or bind-up event is sensed and the electronic brake engages with maximum force to quickly stop the wheel, reduce the movement of the grinder, And shut the Grinder off. The brake slows wheel to a stop when trigger is released – E-clutch activates in less than a tenth of a second when a pinch/stall is detected, shutting down the motor. A two-stage trigger helps to reduce accidental startup. 9, 000 RPM speed allows the use of 4-1/2” to 6” wheel capacity. Kit includes: (1) DCG414 Grinder, (2) DCB606 flexvolt Lithium Ion batteries, (1) DCB115, (1) side handle, (1) 4-1/2″ (115mm) Type 27 Wheel, (1) 4-1/2″ (115mm) Type 27 guard, (1) 6″ (150mm) Type 27 guard, wrench, flanges, and kitbag
DEWALT FLEX VOLT GRINDER 4.5/6″ 2 BATT 6.0
• Flexible – power of corded. Freedom of cordless. The world’s first battery that automatically changes voltage when you change tools.
• Brake engages when trigger is released, stopping speeds of 1.5 seconds with standard grinding wheel
• Kickback brake engages when a pinch, stall, or bind-up event is sensed
• E-clutch activates in less than a tenth of a second when a pinch/stall is detected, shutting down the motor
• 9, 000 RPM speed allows the use of 4-1/2″ To 6″ Wheels
Sold out, but we can get more! Let us know.
Chat with us now or call toll free 1-800-570-2211.