STANLEY is a leading global manufacturer of hand tools, power tools and related accessories, and a flagship brand of the wider Stanley Black & Decker Corporation. Ever since its foundation in 1843, STANLEY has been committed to providing professionals across the globe with products which are smart, tough, pioneering and up to the task. For over 170 years, STANLEY has been responsible for unlocking new levels of user performance through creating some of the most useful tools ever made including the Bailey Plane, the Surform shaper, the PowerLock tape rule, and most recently, the FatMax line of products. Today, the company continues to be an industry leader in hand tool innovation thanks to a continued focus on the excellence that is inherent in every product, employee and business.
Stanley 60m/200′ Open Reel Fiberglass Long Tape Rule
• Long tape rule designed for maximum accuracy
• Two-sided printing with metric and English formats for accurate measurement
• Fiberglass blade bends and winds easily; resists stretching
• Rubber grip designed for comfort; high-visibility color
• Tape length: 200 feet; tape width: 1/2 inch