The NV65AH2 coil siding nailer brings power, precision and convenience to the jobsite. Capable of driving nails as large as 2-1/2″ x .099″ at a rate of 3 per second, the NV65AH2 is both powerful and efficient. With added features like a selective actuation switch, side-load tilt bottom magazine and repositioned depth of drive adjustment dial, this professional siding nailer gets even better. Additional features such as the adjustable air deflector, no-mar nose cap and plastic shield add convenience, and the ability to use both wire or plastic sheet nails creates flexibility.
2-1/2 Coil Siding Nailer
• Rated Pro Preferred for Nailers for 6 years running (2014 – 2019)*
• Accepts 16º wire collated coil nails from 1-1/2″ – 2-1/2″
• Also accepts 15º plastic collated coil nails from 1-1/2″ – 2-1/2″
• For siding applications
• Adjustable air deflector
• Lightweight & compact
• Side load, tilt-bottom magazine
• 5-Year Warranty
Sold out, but we can get more! Let us know.
- Barrie Not available
- Hamilton Not available
- St Catharines Not available
Customers also viewed
Chat with us now or call toll free 1-800-570-2211.